If you need to generate lots of 2D chemical structure images, ChemPhoto was designed to make your work much easier. For example:
- Generate clear, readable 2D chemical structures at any resolution. ChemPhoto offers fine-grained control over the appearance of your chemical structures through an extensive array of rendering options.
- Eliminate guesswork with a what-you-see-is-what-you-get user interface. Graphical controls let you manipulate drawing settings in real-time to get exactly the appearance you're looking for.
- Automatically create 2D chemical structure images in your preferred format. ChemPhoto supports both raster (PNG, JPG) and vector (SVG, EPS) image formats, eliminating the need for batch conversions. You can even bundle the output in a compressed archive for easy transport.
- Work quickly and easily, even with very large SD files. ChemPhoto was designed to work well even with SD files containing hundreds of thousands of structures.
- Choose your platform. ChemPhoto runs on all modern operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
See also this screenshot, which shows the Save Images dialog.